Thursday, January 29, 2009



Today I had a hard time waking up, even though I was lights off at eleven. Earliest yet. I want to get going but decided to start here. What am I thinking of doing this morning? Not sure. Might try the wet paint theory, or better yet, I decided to use EKG paper to hold together the pages of my altered book. So I can get going on that. I also have More glue, so I could try to make the covers of the bloom book. SO there's stuff to do. I wanted to post a photo of how I look just for laughs. More later....
Got a great email through the Ulysses Yahoo group this morning,pertaining to the Plumtree theme = the Tree of the World, and the ladies spitting plum seeds are really spitting aeroliths or meteorites from the top of Nelson's Pillar.
I found a great illustration of Yggdrasil, the worldtree. So here it is and I hope I can keep momentum going. Today is going to be hairy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment