Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Well, hope I used time wisely today.

I made some decisions I wouldn't have had time to consider,
got some materials---
Have to keep moving forward.
I find having wet paint to deal with forces me to "do Something"
This is good.

Today I enjoyed reading the book.
Feel more in touch with what the project is actually about.

Want to hang onto the idea that as a reader
I sort of play a little movie in my head as I read.
Some of the stuff I read, I can grab and pull
into my own visual field. As a drawn image. OR as an object.

I want to find the reason the text, as an image,
is so attractive to me?

Asking lots of questions at this point is a good idea.
I am finding new materials, as I work with the materiality of this text.
Idea of facets, mosaic, threads of interwoven themes.
Etc. Still loving the book.
Everyday I find a line or two that just blows my socks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment